Friday, April 5, 2013

My Showreel for 2013


Internship Showreel 2013 from Tomas Præstholm on Vimeo.

Shot Breakdown

0:05 - Project Quadruped - School Assignment
A 9-week school project where I worked together with an animator, Karsten Hoop on a short animated sequence with a quadropedal character design. We worked together on the concept. He did the animation and I did the modeling, texturing, shading, rigging, lighting, rendering, matte painting, compositing, editing and sound.

0:23 - "Unimagined Friends" - Bachelor Film
The bachelor film production I'm part of, in my final year at The Animation Workshop. Will be released in January of 2014. It's a colorful, fun film for all ages, about imaginary friends that haven't been imagined yet, and the lives they lead. My role on the project is Character Designer. I've also worked on general concepts, storyboarding, modeling, texturing, editing and FX.

0:53 - Trailer Project - School Assignment
A semester-long group project where I worked together with 3 other CG Artists and 3 animators to produce a short trailer for a reimagined version of a classic film. Our film was Alfred Hitchcock's Psycho, and we remade it into a slapstick comedy about cavemen. I worked on storyboarding, a little bit of design, modeling, texturing, shading, rigging, lighting, compositing, editing and sound.

Watch the full trailer here.

1:14 - Viking Redesign - Personal Project
A redesign of an old character, made to gauge my own improvement as a CG Artist during my time at The Animation Workshop. I did the concept, modeling, texturing, shading, lighting, rendering and compositing.

No comments:

Post a Comment